- Sign up by clicking on the "Sign Up" or "Register" button on the top right of any page
- Choose a username and password
- Complete a few questions about yourself
- You will receive an email to validate your email address
- Return to the website and click the "Sign In" button
- It helps ensure that a broader set of perspectives have an opportunity to be represented by attributing feedback and frequency of feedback to individuals.
- It promotes accountability and encourages people to provide more thoughtful responses because feedback can be attributed to them.
- It also means that we can let you know any news if something major changes about the consultation.
How do I submit my feedback?
Submit your ideas using the online discussion forums, quick polls, forms, and surveys relevant to each of the open projects.
To participate for the first time, simply:
Why do I need to register to this site to make a comment?
Is my privacy protected?
How are discussion forums moderated?
All public comments are moderated 24 hours a day seven days a week, for inappropriate language, comments that disrespect other participants, and for comments that are off topic.
All moderation is carried out by Bang the Table and all moderation is independent to the City of Brighton. The moderators do not edit or alter any comments and will only remove comments deemed to be significantly off topic, offensive or malicious, in which case they are removed from the site immediately and the person who posted the comment is advised by email. See the moderation policy(External link)(External link) for more details.